ReEvolve Media Flash Sale Contest
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
No purchase necessary.
- Contest sponsored by ReEvolve Media Inc.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Share our Flash Sale Contest Poster on Instagram to your story
Limit 1 entry per day per person/social media account (max 3 entries).
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence at the time of entry.
- CONTEST DATES AND TIMES: Contest begins on Thursday, July 1, 2021, and ends on Sunday, July 4, at 12:00 a.m. MST after which time the contest will be closed and no further entries shall be accepted.
5. CONTEST PRIZES: A single winner will be chosen. Total estimated value ~$250
(a) 1 Premium Beat License ($50 Value)
– Selected from www.reevolvemedia.com/beats
(b) Interview and Promo w/ ReEvolve ($50 Value)
– Placement on ReEvolveMedia.com/artists growing Canadian artist directory
– 30-minute podcast interview promoting the artist and 2 of their songs
– $10 Ad Credit in our podcasts ads
– 3 Promotional posts to our Instagram page
(c) Custom Graphic Artwork ($50 Value)
(d) Mix and Master Service ($100 Value)
*All prizes are distributed digitally/online
** All prizes include revisions. ReEvolve Media reserves the right to limit extraneous requests.
5. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received before the contest end date.
- SKILL TESTING QUESTION: Selected Entrants will be required, as a condition to winning a Prize, to correctly answer, without the assistance of any kind, the Sponsor’s time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered during a pre-arranged telephone call.
- WINNER SELECTION AND CONFIRMATION: On July 4th, ReEvolve Media Inc. will select a winner from the entries at random and will be broadcasted on Instagram Live. The winner has 7 days to contact ReEvolve Media Inc. to confirm selection and schedule skill testing question via phone call to accept prizes.
The Selected Entrant will be notified within one (1) business day of announcement and will be contacted via the Instagram account used to enter the contest, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and up to three attempts will be made within 7 days following selection. A Selected Entrant that does not or cannot accept the Prize may be forfeited, and a runner-up shall be selected to win under the same conditions.
Disputes regarding the identity of entrant: If the identity of a Selected Entrant is disputed, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder (the individual assigned to the e-mail address or, if applicable for entry, social media handle associated with the entry). Each Selected Entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder associated with the selected entry.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: The winner must sign the Sponsor’s Declaration of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release form to: (i) confirm compliance with the Contest Rules; (ii) agree to accept the prize as awarded; (iii) release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor and all others associated with the administration, development and execution of the Contest (the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all manner of action, cause of action, claim or demand, loss or injury, use or misuse of a prize or any travel related thereto, and the use of the Entry by the Sponsor, suit, debt, covenant, contract, including legal fees and expenses, whatsoever, including but not limited to, claims based on negligence, breach of contract and fundamental breach, failure of any third party contractor or supplier used in connection with any aspect of the Contest to perform or deliver any goods or services, any act of God or any other event beyond the Released Parties’ control, any dissatisfaction of any kind by a winner with any aspect of the Contest or any prize, liability for physical injury, death, or property damage which the entrants, guests, their heirs, successors or assigns have, might have or could have suffered, by reason of or arising out of the entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by the entrant of the Prize as awarded; and (iv) indemnify the Released Parties against any loss, damage or expense, including legal fees, that any of the Released Parties may suffer or incur as a result of any non-compliance by an entrant with any of the Contest Rules or participation in the Contest and/or in connection with the acceptance and/or exercise by an entrant of a prize and the use of the Entry by Sponsor.
The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) incorrect or inaccurate entry information which may affect a person’s ability to participate in the Contest or be awarded a prize, including but not limited to human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed entries for any reason, mail failures, omission, or any combination thereof, and entries which fail to fully comply with these Contest Rules; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) lost, incomplete, delayed, mutilated or misdirected entries or Declaration and Release forms; (iv) injury or damage to the entrant’s computer or to any other individual’s computer related to or resulting from participating in, or downloading any material regarding the Contest or accepting a prize; (v) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto and the use of the Entry by Sponsor; (vi) the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers” or otherwise; or (vii) late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a potential winner.
- OTHER CONDITIONS: The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest and conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries received by the Contest End Date.
Publicity and entrant information: By participating in the Contest, entrants consent to the use of their name, social media handles, comments and image, whether on videotape, photograph or any other means, for the administration of this Contest or any publicity carried out by the Sponsor, without further notice or compensation.
Law: The Contest is void in Quebec and where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable Canadian federal, provincial, territorial, municipal and local laws. This Contest shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the province of Alberta where any disputes are to be determined, including all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Contest Rules, rights and obligations between entrants and the Sponsor, and procedural provisions, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be adjudicated by the courts sitting in Calgary, Alberta.
Rule amendments: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or modify these Contest Rules, or modify, cancel or suspend this Contest, without prior notice for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation in the event that any cause beyond the reasonable control of the Sponsor corrupts, or threatens to corrupt, the security or proper administration of the Contest.
Intellectual Property: All intellectual property, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, images, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or other intellectual property without the express written consent of the Sponsor is strictly prohibited. The Sponsor’s marketing or other partners, if any, shall also have access to and rights to reproduce, copy or otherwise use any materials generated by this Contest or any submissions or materials generated by entrants.